Thank you for your membership in the MHS.
Madison Historical Society members play an integral role in the continuing stewardship of Lee's Academy, the Allis-Bushnell House, and the Smallpox Cemetery. These annual fees also ensure that we can continue to provide quality programs and exhibitions for the whole family.
Members at all giving levels receive the same membership benefits:
* Advance invitation to summer exhibitions, Frederick Lee Lectures, Conversations with the Curator, field trips, and special events
* Reduced admission to the Frederick Lee Lectures and the Homes Tour & Soiree
* 10% discount on books and publications
* free subscription to the MHS newsletter, Historical Happenings.
* Invitation to Members' Holiday Celebration.
Select your desired membership level from the drop-down menu below and then click "Add to Cart." This button will take you to a secure Paypal payment system. After you purchase your membership, please email us your completed membership form.
You may also mail your personal check or money order, along with the completed form, to Madison Historical Society, P. O. Box 17, Madison, CT 06443.