Madison Historical Society members play an integral role in the continuing stewardship of Lee's Academy, the Allis-Bushnell House, and the Smallpox Cemetery.
These annual fees also ensure that we can continue to provide quality programs and exhibitions for the whole family.
Members at all giving levels receive the same membership benefits:
* Advance invitation to summer exhibitions, Frederick Lee Lectures, Conversations with the Curator, field trips, and special events
* Reduced admission to the Frederick Lee Lectures and the Homes Tour
* 10% discount on books and publications
* free subscription to the MHS newsletter, Historical Happenings.
* Invitation to Members' Holiday Celebration.
Business/Corporate (Chamber of Commerce Members)
For an interactive, printable membership form, you may click here.
You may buy your membership securely through Paypal by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button above or on the JOIN NOW button in the left navigation menu. After you purchase your membership, please email us your completed form.
You may also mail your personal check or money order, along with the completed form, to Madison Historical Society,
P. O. Box 17, Madison, CT 06443.
For more information, please call (203) 245-4567 or contact us by